Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring into Spring

Ahhh... It's spring. The one time of year where it isn't -30 degrees Celsius or when I don't have to puzzle over what constellation the bug bites on my leg form. Spring, it means spring foreward, spring showers, spring cleaning, spring training, spring allergies; you know, that kind of fun stuff. I mean, what could be more fun than rain, (yay) hayfever (how..how.. AH-CHOO.. fabulous) cleaning out the house (woo-hoo) or losing an hour of sleep (zzzzzz...) Okay, fine. Maybe spring isn't perfect, but I can honestly say I love it. It doesn't matter that I have spring allergies or I have to set aside four hours of my day to clean out my room or... wow. I hate spring. Spring allergies make me feel miserable, the constant rain makes me miserable. But you have to admit, the fact that it is no longer -10 outside is pretty awesome too. So what if it isn't perfect? I know, everything.

No comments: