Friday, January 30, 2009

Nickelback-All The Right Reasons

This album, Nickelback's fifth, features the singles "Far Away", "Rockstar", "Photograph", "If Everyone Cared", and "Saving Me". What do I think about it? Well... the song topics are different for almost every song, from wanting to be a rockstar to reminiscing their older days by staring out the backdoor. That doesn't hurt it that much. What does is how the songs aren't that melodic. Still it is an okay album which I can't say I hate. But I can't say I love it either.

Bottom Line: okay. 3/5

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Brookdale Boyz,

I don't know much about music (we don't seem to buy too much). Is there another Nickelback album you would highly recommend? I know I like their music (at least from what I've heard on the radio over the years).

BrookdaleBoys said...

This is the only one I have heard. Dark Horse, their latest looks pretty good.